Florida residents can now apply for free to train for one of two highly sought-after industry certifications, tuition-free, at Tallahassee Community College: Construction Technologies and Drone Technology.
Students are provided with career placement assistance upon completion.
Start the program with a two-week Pathfinder Academy and find your career path, practice with mock resumes and interviews, and complete OSHA and CPR/AED certifications.
Choose Your Program:
350 Clock Hours – 5 months
- NCCER Core Certification
- NCCER Level 1 Carpentry Certification
- NCCER Level 1 Plumbing Certification
- NCCER Level 1 Electrical Certification
Drone Technology (Unmanned Vehicle Systems – Construction Focused)
93 Clock Hours – 10 weeks
- Agriculture Associate AEST Certification
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems in Agriculture Specialist AEST Certification
Rebuild Florida is a 4-year grant that provides education to individuals to support hurricane recovery activities, particularly the repair and rebuilding of damaged homes and businesses.
Qualified Individuals Are:
- Resident of Gadsden, Leon, or Wakulla county
- Authorized to work in the United States
- At least 18 years old
- Able to provide proof of identity
- Able to provide documentation of low to moderate-income
This training is made available through the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity’s Rebuild Florida Workforce Recovery Training Program. Launched with Federal Community Development Block Grant – Disaster Recovery funding will assist communities affected by Hurricane Michael, the Rebuild Florida Workforce Recovery Training Program trains Floridians in the construction trades necessary to support disaster recovery efforts. For more information visit www.RebuildFlorida.gov.